- 2 kg chicken thigh or breast fillets (What’s on special? – thighs are tastier!)
- 1 jar Sharwoods Butter Chicken Sauce
- 2 cups Greek natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- chilli flakes to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- In large bowl mix in Sharwoods sauce, yoghurt, paprika, turmeric and chili flakes.
- Cut chicken into 4 cm pieces mix into yoghurt mixture.
- Melt butter in 5 ltr saucepan, throw in chicken mixture.
- Keep turning until simmering then turn heat down and cook for about an hour. Serve with rice and cucumber and yoghurt salad.