Cream Cheese Slice
For medium baking dish 25x35cm
Preheat oven to 180°C
- 500 g Coles creamed cottage cheese (it’s not turo – but close)
- 450 g light sour cream
- 100 g melted butter
- 8 eggs
- 7 tbsp flour
- 7 tbsp sugar
- grated lemon rind from 1 lemon
- small piece hard butter
- icing sugar
- Put all ingredients above into mixing bowl and beat well.
- Rub baking dish with hard butter and pour in mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. It will rise when cooking and then sink a little.
- Take out of oven and let cool.
- This will slice very easily and when cut and placed on serving plate sprinkle icing sugar over top through a small sieve.