Tony Joseph’s Fried Rice
as cooked by Tony when he used my left-over rice and babysat Dom back in 1993…
- Left-over rice – or cook what you need
- Sesame or sunflower oil
- Bacon pieces, or chopped bacon
- 3-4 eggs
- frozen mixed veggies, or fresh if you have
- Heat oil.
- Add bacon and cook till crisp and remove to a small bowl.
- Throw in frozen veggies and a little water – cook till almost done and add to the bowl.
- Add some more oil and break eggs in, mix around until they start cooking.
- Throw on some of the cooked bacon and veggies.
- Add half the rice and mix very well – 2 implements work well here.
- Add the rest of the bacon and veggies and rice.
- Maybe a little more oil is good now.
- Mix it all well and serve! Put some sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce on the table if you want. And thank you Tony Joseph!