For 20x30cm baking dish
Preheat oven to 190°C
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate
- 2 tspn vanilla
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup plain flour
- 100 g fine chocolate – optional
- In a large saucepan melt the butter.
- Add the 200 g broken up chocolate. Mix until melted and turn off heat.
- Add sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Beat eggs and add to mixture.
- Add flour and mix further with an electric mixer.
- Chop the good chocolate and fold into the mixture – optional
- Line a 20×30 cm baking dish, pour the mixture in evenly.
- Bake at 190°C for 30-40 minutes.