- 1 jar of Malaysian Laksa paste
- 3 tins coconut cream
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 kg marinara mix
- fish sauce
- 2 packs wok ready Singapore noodles
- Get saucepan hot and add laksa paste – mix around to sizzle.
- Add coconut cream – bring to simmer gently.
- Add capsicum, tomatoes and any other vegetables that you would like.
- Add chilli flakes.
- Add seafood and bring to simmer again – the fish only needs a few minutes. Add some water if looking too thick.
- Throw in a few splashed of fich sauce.
- Add noodles and mix well.
- A few minutes later it’s ready to eat.
Serve with limes, bean sprouts, sliced cucumber and chopped coriander.