Greek Macaroni Cheese
- 500 g macaroni
- sunflower oil & breadcrumbs
- 6 eggs
- 600 ml cream
- grated nutmeg
- grated cheese
- Cook macaroni.
- Pour a small amount of sunflower oil in baking dish and twirl to cover the surface.
- Add a couple of spoons of breadcrumbs and spread around to cover the dish.
- Place macaroni in dish and even out.
- Put on top generous amount of grated cheese and push through with a wooden spoon.
- Beat eggs add cream and a bit of milk – keep beating.
- Add about a teaspoon ground nutmeg and some pepper.
- Pour over the macaroni and cheese.
- Cover top with parmesan.
- Bake at about 200°C for about 40 mins. Serve with a Greek Salad (or any salad).