First up make Bolognaise sauce
For cheese sauce:
- 150 g butter
- 6 tbsp flour
- enough milk
- 200 g grated cheese For assembly
- 1 box lasagne sheets
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- Melt butter, add flour and mix fast and well over heat with a wooden spoon.
- Add milk slowly and mix well with a whisk to ensure no lumps.
- Keep adding and whisking over gentle heat until nice and thick.
- Throw in grated cheese and mix through with wooden spoon until melted.
- Spread diced tomatoes over the bottom of a large baking dish – add some crushed garlic.
- Layer with lasagne sheets, cover with bolognaise sauce, then cheese sauce, then lasagne sheets.
- Repeat until finishing with cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese and parmesan over the top and bake at 180°C for about 40 mins.