Good to have a stick mixer for this one!
- 2 kg chicken thighs, with bone and skin
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 tbsp paprika
- 3 cloves garlic
- salt & Pepper
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- some water
- 400 g light sour cream
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- Fry diced onion till glassy, take off heat add paprika and mix.
- Put back on heat add chicken pieces and coat in onion and paprika all over.
- Add salt & pepper and just cover with water – bring to a low simmer.
- Cook for about an hour or until chicken is cooked.
- Take out chicken.
- Add diced capsicum and tomato, cook for 15 mins.
- Mix flour with sour cream and add to saucepan, mixing well over low heat to thicken.
- Blend this up with a stick mixer.
- Return chicken to sauce. Serve with Nokedli & gherkins.