- 3 eggs
- 1 l milk
- enough flour to make the right consistency
- sunflower oil
- Whisk eggs well.
- Whisk in milk.
- Add flour and whisk contunually adding flour until almost a bit too thick.
- Put in fridge for a good few hours.
- Just before cooking thin down if needed with a little milk, water – or soda water.
- Add about an egg cup of oil to the mixture.
- Get crepe pan hot and swirl around a little oil.
- Pour a little less than a ladle full of mixture and cook both sides.
- No more oil is needed in the pan as it is in the mixture.
- Keep going till done! To be traditional serve with apricot jam.