My Greek Roast Chicken
I have not put amounts as it really does depend on how many people you are feeding.
- chicken thigh cutlets
- red onion
- red or green capsicum
- Greek feta cheese
- Kalamata olives – I mostly use seeded
- salt & pepper
- dried oregano
- olive oil
Pre-heat oven to 200°C
- Place chicken skin side up in baking tray.
- Prepare hard veggies and garlic as you would for a roast and place in tray around and between chicken.
- Sprinkle liberally with olive oil and salt.
- Roast for about 40 mins.
- Chop onion, capsicum and and add to pan.
- Return to the oven for another 20 mins.
- Chop tomato and mushrooms and add to the pan.
- Return to the oven for another 15 mins.
- The final step is to crumble the feta over the top, add the olives, sprinkle with dried oregano and some more olive oil.
- Return to the oven for the last 10 mins.
You can also add sliced zucchini at step 7 if you like.